Airplane!

Ok, so I have been trying to teach Kelsey sign language over the past few months because she does not talk (in a language we can understand) much. I started this week trying to just show her signs of fun words that we learn...like the sign for "car" and such. We are now living at my parents' home near Randolph AFB. I made the mistake of teaching her the sign for airplane when she stood in awe a few days ago as some jets flew above. Now when we go places such as near the AFB or near the San Antonio Airport, I here from the backseat "Zoom Zoom" and when I look back she is waving her had wildly in the air while pointing to make sure I see the plane/jet. She won't stop until I have acknowledged the plane. I guess I can say she has a love for planes and she gets it from her father and grandfather!

Comments

  1. This was a sweet post. Enjoy the moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post! Love of airplanes definitely seem to run in the family.
    Miss you guys!
    b

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A pure sense of Adventure!

A New Day