Stitch Fix help??

I have broken down and done it.  I have signed up for my very first Stitch Fix.  My normal shopping routine consists of me running to the store to look for some clothes for one or both of my girls, and by chance picking up something for myself.  Trying it on?? What is that? I usually try to at least determine if it will fit in a round about way. On a rare occasion, I will actually have a moment without the girls and I try to fit in all my needed shopping all in one store shopping.



I am skeptical about the Stitch Fix program.  Just like I am about most things.  I finally decided to try it.  I left pretty detailed explanations to my stylist about me.  I set up a Pinterest board (see it here) for her to refer to.  I told her I wanted inexpensive pieces to add to my current wardrobe.  If when the clothes come I don't like any of them, I can return them easily in the prepaid shipping bag.  So my experience could be wonderful and I end up loving the items, or I could dislike every piece and am only out the $20 stylist fee.  If I keep at least 1 of the pieces, the stylist fee is waived! How awesome is that!?


I am very frugal at times so I will need to LOVE the pieces and LOVE the prices too.

I will let you know how it turns out! If you would like to try Stitch Fix, check out  https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/5851299 .  Every time you refer someone, Stitch Fix gives you a small something in your account to purchase your clothing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airplane!

A pure sense of Adventure!

Marina Days