A New Day

Every morning I wake up and wonder what new thing Kelsey will learn today. ..somedays she learns a new sign like the sign for bath-time or pacifier...others she learns a "trick" like how to climb up on the coffee table and jump. It got me thinking about how wonderful it would be to wake up everyday expecting to learn some amazing! She gets this huge, joyful smile when she does something new and laughs like crazy. Wouldn't it be nice to become overjoyed when you learn something new? Even the small things? I am currently in 2 courses for education and learn new things everyday but don't find myself wanting to jump up and shout. I guess it is one of the great things about being a child.

Comments

  1. Remember my methods we talked about? It's all in the details. My suggestion is, allow yourself to get really involved in something, just for the fun of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Airplane!

A pure sense of Adventure!