Ok, I get it...it's been a while

So, we have had a while since we talked.  We have been busy.  In fact, just now, I tried to start this post while watching a pre-recorded movie, listening to a oil class online, waiting for the kids to fall asleep, and having an adult beverage.  Just so you know, that does not work well.  I had to cut out a few things.  Kelsey and Cadie have changed so much since my last post.  Cadie is 3 and Kelsey is 6.  Kels just finished Kinder....wait did I just say that? I like to say that they are the best of friends at times and the worst of enemies at other times.  It is like each knows the buttons of the other.  Kels can not stand to be told multiple times the same thing and yet Cadence just seems to push that button hourly!  Cadie is my favorite morning girl! She has gotten into the routine of coming into our room at 5:30 (in the summer.....) and crawl into bed with us.  She insist on sharing my pillow because her dad's isn't good enough.  Every time I crack an eye open while pretending to sleep, there she is, smiling away! She is definitely a morning child.  Even if I wake up, she tends to be smiling and full of joy no matter what! She screams bloody murder in the evenings but mornings....she is great. I have been doing a Women's  Bible study online with some college friends lately.   The topic is primarily "Joy".  When I think of Joy daily, it is Cadie waking up! How funny is that? It is our main time together just us.  Now later on during the day....not so much! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airplane!

A pure sense of Adventure!

Marina Days