Goodreads

How do you track your books? After beginning multiple books only to find out that I had already read them, I was on a mission.  I am one of those people who just can't seem to reread books.  I figure that there are TONS of books out there that I haven't read.  I like the newness and the surprise that a new book holds. 

I found Goodreads.com.  There are a few options out there when it comes to tracking books.  I gravitated to Goodreads.  I like the simplicity of it.  You can track your books and even find recommendations.  There is so much more than I have even begun to use including challenges, groups, and discussions boards.  I also realized how little I read at times.  How can I encourage my students and own kids to read if I don't read much on my own?  

Check out Goodreads and follow me! Www.goodreads.com/kristenyl


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airplane!

A pure sense of Adventure!

Marina Days