Bullet Journaling and more


So I've tried many types of organizing for my day-to-day activities.  I've tried Day Planners from just any old box store.  I tried planning only on electronics such as Google Calendar.  I even went as far to purchase an Erin Condren.  I will admit I liked the EC but it was a little pricey.  I also struggled with the structured aspect of it.  I wanted to be able to add additional papers to it easily and have the chance to add more plans.  



Recently a friend introduced me to Bullet Journaling.  There is a clear system of no system.  Make sense? Check out Bullet Journaling for a brief overview. Simply put, you get a plain notebook, create an index, and get planning.  You add what you want, when you need it.  Genius! I can add lists for future plans, lists of books I've read, and a daily plan spot for as much as I need.  Word to the wise, don't google Bullet Journaling layouts.  Unless you have a ton of extra time to spend and a lot of artistic abilities.  Some people are spending a ton of time creating absolutely amazing layouts and spreads.  I wish I had the talents and creativity for all that.  I do enjoy doing a few lists here and there and creating a monthly layout to plan.  After that, I have a daily spread.  I have tried a variety of simply ones.  

Now that it is summer, I am getting into a planning mode for the next school year.  I have recently found the Create 365 system.  Tried it? I am intrigued by being able to add things easily to it.  They just came out with a Teacher Edition version. So many stickers and fun parts! I plan to keep my calendars, parent contact basics, grade book, and lesson plans in it.  Let me know your best teacher planner and planning tips!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airplane!

A pure sense of Adventure!

Marina Days